Monday 18 March 2013

March Break: Cafe Belong

Hey People of Earth,

     So as you may have previously known I had spent the vast majority of my March Break working again at Cafe Belong in Toronto. I worked a straight 5 days there mainly in the production and catering kitchen (primarily due to the fact in the menu changes I am not accustomed to yet). While I spent my time there I met some of our new kitchen staff: Amis and Kim (she's from England!). Nothing like those "production kitchen life chats."

     However, I'd like to bring recognition to the events of Wednesday the 15th of March. That day our wonderfully talented restauratuer Brad Long was being interviewd for a segment on CBC for the top chefs in Toronto. Good for him!Practically all day they were videotaping, interviewing and taking shots of us cooking and all that. I'll be sure to post the link to the video of it all when I find it/ the time comes,

     Shut out the Laird our Executive Sous Chef for letting me stay at his apartment for the time, and I'll see you guys later,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment