Thursday 14 February 2013

Introduction

Good afternoon,

     My name is Steven Vick. I am currently a student at Brantford Collegiate Institute and in the following school year I will be attending Stratford Chef School. As predicted from my future education, I am an aspiring chef and restaurateur. I have a true passion for food and everything about it.
 
    My current experience in the culinary field includes; numerous catering events up to 150 people, Cold Apps. Cook at F.I.N.E. Restaurant in Grandbend, ON, Prep Cook at Veritas, Toronto, ON, and Line Cook at Cafe Belong, Toronto, ON. I am still working part -time at Cafe Belong as an apprentice to Brad Long, the owner.

     This blog will be dedicated to my experiences, adventures, creations relating to cuisine and dining. I will hopefully be able to include new recipes and ideas that you can utilize on your own for others to enjoy.

See you around,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment